By visiting this website or using our services, you indicate your acceptance of the following terms and conditions of service.
This website and use of the services may be used for lawful purposes only and the user may not submit, publish or display any content that breaches any law, statute or regulation. In particular the user agrees not to:
- - Shorten URLs for unsolicited advertising (spam) including email, forum posts, SMS messages and spam posts/messaging on social networks such as Facebook or Twitter
- - Link to malicious content (phishing, viruses, trojans, adware, any other malware)
- - Link to any form of pornography
- - Link to other URL shortening or redirection sites (these "chains" of links are often used to hide malicious usage)
- - Link to material that infringes copyright
- - Link to material we consider unethical including but not limited to "get rich quick" schemes, pyramid schemes, dubious competitions and sites requiring users to fill out paid surveys.
In addition any use of zbr.ca and any content linked to must be legal in the UK, where zbr.ca is hosted.
URL rejection and removal
We reserve the right to reject URLs when they are submitted or later remove, disable or redirect shortened URLs for any reason.
The .TK top-level domain extension has been banned from the use of zbr.ca API services on the grounds of the large submission rate of spam/malicious content.
Our shortened URLs
Users who create zbr.ca shortened URLs cannot later delete them or modify their destinations which helps to prevent abuse. Our shortened URLs could redirect anywhere, you follow them at your own risk and zbr.ca is not responsible or liable for content you visit.
Warranty and liability
Our URL shortening service, zbr.ca, is free to use. zbr.ca shall use its reasonable endeavours to make the services available to the user 100% of the time but because the Services are provided by means of computer and telecommunications systems, zbr.ca makes no warranties or representations that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free and zbr.ca shall not, in any event, be liable for interruptions of service or downtime of the service.
In no event shall zbr.ca be liable to the user for any loss of business, loss of opportunity or loss of profits or for any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever. This shall apply even where such a loss was reasonably foreseeable or zbr.ca had been made aware of the possibility of the user incurring such a loss.
Violation of our terms
If you violate our terms, depending on the severity of the abuse, we may disable shortened URLs you have created or block you from using zbr.ca (and our other URL shorteners) temporarily or permanently. In cases of severe abuse or illegal usage we may report this to the relevant law enforcement agencies.